Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 04:52 PM   #43
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
UPDATE: If you are referring to yifanlu's jailbreak, I believe that it does run in diags, as I recall. The details are posted at his website... But if you mean MINE, then it runs in either bootmode, and it mounts main to mmc itself before calling RUNME.sh, then unmounts it on return.
I think I do. It's the one referred to on the Wiki (which in turn is the one from Yifan, I just re-uploaded it because it seems to have disappeared from his site). I wasn't even aware that you had made yet another one. It's easy to get lost with all the different versions

But how on earth can yours run on the main partition in 5.1.0, if they removed data.tar.gz extraction logic from that version? Or am I getting something completely wrong here?
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote