View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 06:01 PM   #1
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
ok I looked but this could be repeat question

Hello everyone, I have a pandigital (white) 7" multimedia running android 2.0-my question is the new kindle application for android will only.run on 2.2 or higher BUT I hear there is an older version of the apk that runs on 1.6 or higher does anyone know where to find this? This update pandigital gave is great except for the kindle snafu.....
Thanks ahead of time, JBJ
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote