View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 01:33 PM   #2
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Abe View Post
Useful survival news:

http://www.khon2.com/entertainment/w...54m4GdONw.cspx

"A woman in Paris, France survived almost three weeks locked in her bathroom after the door lock jammed.

The room has no window or phone so the 69-year-old woman had to tap on pipes in the hopes the noise would alert neighbors."

Since this could happen to any of us, here is some advice for those who live alone:

1. Don't close the bathroom door. If you're the only occupant of a residence, why would you need to close the door?

2. Always bring a mobile device into the bathroom. Example: Droid phone. This serves several purposes. First, it is a phone. Second, it allows email access. Third, you can read an ebook while waiting to be rescued.

3. Equip your medicine cabinet with a screwdriver and hammer. In case of an emergency, you can pop the hinges off the door. In case of attack, by a Psycho killer, you can defend yourself with a hammer.

Any more tips you can provide would be gratefully appreciated, as I was also trapped in a room over the past week. Err, with a topless lapdancer. She would not allow me to leave until I paid.
You should also put some granola bars in the cabinet, cause you're gonna get hungry
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote