View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 12:25 PM   #53
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It does, but when the light gets so bright that the frontlight can't "compete", it'll turn off. At least that's what the Voyage does, and I've no reason to suppose that the Oasis will behave differently. Unfortunately at this time of year in Britain I can't test that!
I guess I could test it. Its been unseasonably hot here recently. Sunny always. But that also means that if it does't turn off, if you stay just below with auto, it will use a lot of battery staying at high levels like 18 or above.

I held my Oasis, and Voyage up to bright light bulbs before, to teach it my levels and it just goes up to like 18 until I put the breaks on. Haven't seen it go all the way. But the constant training drives me nuts and mostly its the shifting when the light source falls differently on the screen. Even if its just one level, it goes up and down and up and down.

I guess I am a fidgety reader.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote