View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 06:55 PM   #23
Chris_Snow
Zealot
Chris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kobo glo
Wow...I can see others use their libraries so much differently than I do (a good thing). I deal with all additions to the library as single author imports (many times only one book at a time). This allows me to tweak all the stuff I want at that time (it'll never get done later). However, I do usually do all my final tweaks to the presentation of that book within calibre after I have read it - like correcting the myriad editing mistakes in the books (some are really bad - makes you think they never had a editor - and I'm talking mainstream books from mainstream publishers). I have a large PB library as well and compared to the ebook format, they are really well presented - it's like they don't care about putting effort into ebooks!

Thanks for the comments. Always helpful. I like the term intake library. I must admit though, I'm so used to doing it like I do that changing it would perhaps present difficulties.
Chris_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote