View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 04:06 PM   #10
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFixKindles View Post
If you've removed the backs you would have been able to see if the glass on the back of the screen was cracked. Any cracking there and the screens are definitely bad.
Sounds to me like you've done everything you can already.
What you describe on the power light operation sounds like it is trying to run.
I haven't seen any cracks at all. I think I'll just buy a replacement battery on the off chance something odd is wrong with the one "good" battery I have. (Since I'm getting the exact same results with that battery on both Kindles.) Even if I can't fix the two K3s, I can hold the battery back for when I have to replace the one in my working Kindle Keyboard (the one I got from Woot). If anything comes of this I'll update this thread – probably not for a month or so.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote