View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 06:02 PM   #12
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
The quote button doesn't seem to be working in this thread...keeps opening RrOoSsSsOo's opening post.

Anyway, good ole' XDA! Have the new screensaver installed. Thanks to you also, nhedgehog. I remember trying Totalcommander some time back, but guess I was just to familiar w/Root Explorer to learn a new app.

New question: I do not like the Nova desktop and can't figure out if and how to change it. Can't find a setting in the Nova app. Anyone changed it? Would prefer it all black rather than half wavy grey/white curvy lines.
I use Color Wallpaper for a light colored background, but it can do dark too.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote