View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 05:56 AM   #26
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
ok - let me re-group/ recap ... on what others have said & on what I want to buy
whether i get a kindle or Kobo to give as a gift is still undecided but whichever I buy , I do want cover for accidental screen damage.
revisiting John lewis i see this
2 year guarantee included
2 years' Added Care for your technology (accidental damage cover) - £10.00

https://www.johnlewis.com/kobo-aura-...wi-fi/p3097682
not quite as posted above but suits me, I pay £10 more and for 2 years I am fully covered against my own or other's carelessness
I'd like to read the claims process, but that's a nice to have.

So now to check Kindle paperwhite at JL
same deal - [pay only £10 extra
I think I will bounce that back to amazon for their comments
Additional Services
2 years' Added Care for your technology (accidental damage cover) £10.00
Find out more

the find out more link looks OK - no nasty exclusions , no excess...
https://www.johnlewis.com/our-services/added-care

the dilemma will be if amazon knock £20 of the kindles on black friday, like they did last year- unless JL will go for a price match on the day...
John Lewis usually matches Amazon on price drops.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote