View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 04:10 AM   #2697
nicolasmart
Sometimes active.
nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KT2, PW2
Kindle 5.8.11 is coming up!

The new Kindle 5.8.11 update is official - the new things are the new font options. Update images are going to be up this week.

I'm first going to try the method to "jailbreak" (if I'm lucky) my 5.8.10, on the KT2 (probably not going to work) and then see if anything better happens on 5.8.11

Edit: 5.8.10 downgrade doesn't work on KT2 either. Maybe it's really just for the Bluetooth-enabled Kindles.

Last edited by nicolasmart; 10-12-2017 at 04:39 AM.
nicolasmart is offline   Reply With Quote