View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #1
Lofwyr23
Poker of bits and books
Lofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Tolino Vision 5
[CC] - Linux wireless connection issue

Hello everyone. Long time reader, first time poster here.

First of all, thank you for creating such an awesome piece of software. Made my eReading so much easier.

Second:

I've been using my Android devices in connection with CC and Calibre quite successfully as eReaders. However, now that I swapped my Win7 system for a FEdora installation, I ran into an issue with the wireless connection functionality on calibre's end.

I setup calibre fresh from scratch, did the wireless connection, and now it's kind of "stuck".

Calibre says it's there,CC says it's not. Whenever I try to end the connection via calibre's gui I get this error. I tried to "reinstall" calibre via rm -rf /opt/calibre/, but to no avail.

Some more details:

Calibre version: 1.2.0
CC Version:
  • GTab: 3.1.0
  • Razr I: 3.1.0

Yum info python
Lofwyr23 is offline   Reply With Quote