View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 10:52 AM   #15
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
Do people think that Dean Koontz doesn't need strong structural editing? If the answer is yes, he might as well go to the highest bidder.
I'd thought of that too. I don't read Koontz, but Stephen King is known to give praise and credit to his editors.

I'm assuming that Koontz thought of that and he or Amazon will hire a very good editor to work with him.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote