Thread: Blue Lights
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 12:12 PM   #5
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Either the article is missing the point or I am.

I don't remember hearing that blue light was damaging to vision. What I have heard is that blue light throws off sleep patterns, which is why the readers that have color changing light tend to reduce the white/blue light in the evening.

Now, I'm willing to say that this may be bunk as well, but it's different from the bunk the Washingtonian article is trying to disprove.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote