View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 05:17 PM   #55
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
One of those books I read over and over until I'd nearly memorized it.

As for the nominations, there isn't a book here that I wouldn't like to see make it to the poll, but we're running out of available nominations unless someone else shows up. Right now, it seems we'll have a lot of old maids.
I’ve been trying not to spend all my votes on the first day, as I did the first few months. For my last vote, I third I Am A Cat - it’s sounds intriguing and something I would never have been introduced to on my own.

Last edited by Victoria; 07-05-2019 at 05:21 PM.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote