View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 08:50 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirek50 View Post
Hmmm... The provided updates are specifically developed for the T80s only. My reader is T80 model and it seems to me that I have the latest firmware installed - v1.0.0-2017010614. I have not found a new one.
I'm sorry I apparently sent you to the wrong update. I had the same error you are reporting but it was for the newer T80s.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote