View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 03:40 PM   #2
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy4katz View Post
Hello good people,

I have noticed what I consider to be a glitch, which I think began when my Voyage was upgraded to 5.8.11. Now, when I try to download a sample or book from Amazon or the North Carolina digital library, it never appears. I spent a long time trying to figure this out and finally realized that it doesn't come to the kindle. If I set my kindle to see what is in the cloud, I find all the downloads I have requested. Then of course I can download from the cloud to the kindle.

Is this happening to anyone else? Am I missing something?

ETA: I did try a restart, but that didn't change anything.

Yours in eternal confusion,

k4k
How are you downloading the books? Are you going onto Amazon's website and sending them from the Manage Your Content and Devices page? Or are you downloading from the Kindle? Do you have more than one device listed on your account? Is it possible that new content sent from Amazon is going to a different device?

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote