View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 08:53 AM   #13063
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Did you read 'Foundation' before you read 'Foundation and Empire?' The one you read is in the middle of the trilogy and really requires knowledge of what went on in the first book. When read in order, it's thrilling read. Please read the first book now, and you will have a very different opinion about the second. The third obviously will fall right into place. As it is, you came in in the middle of the movie...

Stitchawl
Yes, I read Foundation back in January, and liked it more. I have an omnibus edition I am working my way through. I don't know if it's just the longer pieces in Foundation and Empire, but it didn't work for me.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote