View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 04:00 AM   #16
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
can it connect to a wifi network which is not broadcasting and SSID? I know my Roku box can have a problem when I shut off the SSID...I know, I know...it's still easy to see if you really are looking. But hey, every leetle bit helps...

Given that WPA has been cracked, we run nothing less than WPA2 with a HUGE key which I do change periodically (lots of kids getting to "that age" in the neighborhood so I wanna give them a moving target for as long as I can... ). How does the 302 deal with WPA2 and long keys?
WPA2 here too. No probs. Except that you have to change the password whenever you change it. The virtual keyboard is quite good and so hat's no trouble whatsoever. My only problem with WPA2 is the fact that sometimes I lose my way in all those numbers.

I got a Fritz Box VDSL if you're wondering.

As for 1, I have never tried that yet.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote