View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 11:21 PM   #25
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Very nice regex info in this thread, thanks guys.

I guess those of us who use embedded small-caps fonts instead of gambling on support for "transform" and "font-variant" are going to have to mend our ways.

Edit to add: For the lead-in on a new chapter, I usually use all-caps styled for .7em bold, following a large drop-cap or large initial cap. I use the small-caps font for stuff inline in other text, such as "signatures" or signs, etc.

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 01-31-2014 at 12:38 AM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote