View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 10:55 AM   #33
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Difflugia View Post
Unfortunately, [the ESV Study Bible is] full price ($29.99) at Crossway's online store.
I spoke too soon. Just the ESV Study Bible ebook is $29.99, but the Web App is now packaged with the ebook as well, and that is $4.99. Customer service verified for me that it has the same download access (DRM-Free, future updates, both epub and mobi files) as the regular ebook product. I then bought it and can confirm it firsthand. There are several other Web App + Ebook combos right now (though apparently not on sale).

Last edited by Difflugia; 06-21-2013 at 10:58 AM. Reason: I had left out the name of the ebook.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote