View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #391
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
[...]1. J.K. Rowling, [...]
Aside from agreeing with HarryT that watermarking is a form of DRM, and here's hoping something of this nature is what we may see more of in the future, that's an good list, Elfwreck. The problem I see wrong with the list is not the aspect of fitting the undefined "significant", it is the fact that some of the entries miss the definition of "eschew". Having only some/many available without DRM does not meet with eschew, it seems to me.

Yeah, I know, it's a nit-pick, but "Hey", that's what these threads do isn't it.