View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 09:50 AM   #17
doschdn
Zealot
doschdn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.doschdn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.doschdn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.doschdn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.doschdn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.doschdn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.doschdn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.doschdn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.doschdn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.doschdn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.doschdn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: PB302
This is a RC3 wich is only available via pocketbook-int.com. German Pocketbook has it not released on their homepage. Be carefull when installing, it seems that flipping pages with PDF reader doesnt work proper (zoom instead of flipping, no reconfiguring possible). I havent installed it as its not yet official and final. Forkosigan told me in german forum that this is a RC, but didnt answered my question what RC it is.

You can follow the discussion here
doschdn is offline   Reply With Quote