View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 07:37 PM   #50
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifact View Post
I -swear- this paragraph for a memory flashback used to be itallic before I updated to 1.9.5 and now no longer does.

Sideloaded epub not kepub. I had changed fonts and messed with margins and justification. Back to Georgia and still no italics. Vestigial Kobo 'Styling' checkbox is checked.

Can anyone confirm itallics went away or do I remember wrong?
I do not know whether they were there before but they are definitely missing now. I compared an epub I purchased from the Sony store on both my Touch reader and in Adobe Digital Editions and it looks like italic as well as bold are missing.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote