View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 01:41 PM   #74
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Does the IP have a removable inner pot for cleaning.
Yes, it does. Instant Pot’s removable inner pot is made from high-quality 18/8 stainless steel (food grade 304), which is compliant with FDA standards. The bottom is three-ply. It's extremely easy to clean and very durable! All the electric pressure cookers I've looked at have a removable inner pot.

Here's a page with photos and a video that shows IP components, including the inner pot: Instant Pot IP-DUO Series Specifications.

Although I haven't used the function yet, the machines can also be used as a slow cooker. I love that you can sauté in it and then pressure/slow cook in the same pot. Less to clean up! I also appreciate that the machine doesn't need watching over, like a pot on the stove might. I seal the lid, make sure it comes to pressure, and then do other things until it beeps to signal it's done. It automatically goes into "keep warm" mode, too.

Last edited by DreamWriter; 12-26-2016 at 01:48 PM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote