Thread: MobileRead February '09 Book Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 05:02 AM   #65
Richard Herley
Author
Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Hmm... who contacted Richard Herley before? He might be happy to know his book is running away with all the votes this month.

BOb
I've been following the poll, but in the interests of neutrality I haven't poked my nose in! Nor have I voted, because that wouldn't have been right.

If Refuge does win, don't forget you can get a copy in plain text or MS-Word format from here; other formats are available here.