View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 12:19 PM   #3
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Image negative

Windows XP on 0.6.14 - the latest - experienced the same problem converting a pdf...as it happens, it was the same one I uploaded to you for a sample for pdf conversion, about the RAF...only the color images went negative, the black and white images were ok.

Despite the problems you are trying to correct with pdf conversion, it already does much more than any other program I tried when I converted this pdf to an EPUB. Together with SIGL it was pretty easy to get rid of the extra headers and misplaced captions.

Am attaching the pdf and epub for your persual. The EPUB has been edited by me.
Attached Files
File Type: epub raf1 - Unknown_1.epub (569.1 KB, 247 views)
File Type: pdf raf1 - Unknown_1.pdf (657.2 KB, 304 views)

Last edited by mrmikel; 09-30-2009 at 12:24 PM.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote