View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 11:47 AM   #18
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Assuming, for now, that Amazon's 2012 statement is not a bald-faced lie, I admit I've often wondered what form that "continued access" to ones library would take. Would devices previously registered be able to still access/dowload content? What would happen if the user then deregistered a device in such a scenario? I'll be very interested in hearing any "official" clarification on the subject. I admit that I can't see any situation where continued library access with a flagged account wouldn't be precarious at best.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote