View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 07:50 PM   #149
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvjmwhit View Post
My wife has a Kindle Fire and we have purchased 2 Kindle Fire HD's for kids Christmas this year. We have a lot of DVD's that we would like to convert for watching on trips. There seem to be numerous converters. Which do you recommend? Need something easy for non-techie persons. Thanks
Welcome to a new board.

However, as indicated by the name MobileRead, this board is primarily about reading on a mobile computing device. From that standpoint, putting a DVD on the Kindle could be seen as distracting from reading (although a lot of people on this board do it).

Also, I don't know what country you are from, and what you are proposing to do may not be legal everywhere.

Additionally, your post doesn't fit in with the thread title, but since you are new here I don't want to push that too hard.

Maybe, not being a moderator, I shouldn't be posting like this. It's just that this is my favorite thread, and I've love to see news here of new serious Kindle-friendly (especially eInk-Kindle-friendly) links.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote