View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 06:05 AM   #51
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
I would like this plugin to support hierarchical series. I have just started sorting my series using hierarchy system in the tag browser. For example I am using Dresden and Dresden.SS I would like to be able to once I have selected the books in manage series to select multiple seres name name but use the same series numbering

Dresden 01 - Title
Dresden 01.1 - Title
Dresden 02 - Title

to

Dresden 01- Title
Dresden.SS 01.1 - Title

I know doing this won't sort by series number in calibre but I want to do this for multiple series universes as it allows me to maintain the reading order and still separate different series
That's a non-issue as you should have the Dresden short story collection instead of the individual sort stories.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote