View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 04:49 AM   #90
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
My rec would be to go back to nulling out the SRCS sections so that we don't upset any offsets to images we do not understand yet.

I have attached the latest DumpMobiHeader_v014.zip here so please look at the original mobi using it and see if that makes any sense to you.
Thanks, Kevin. It looks like an update is needed, but I don't know when I'll get time.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote