View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 09:10 PM   #41
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
So what option should you be using? Well, in most cases the default (Open/Save and Pretty Print Tidy checked) is fine. If you actually have invalid HTML, then a dialog will pop up to tell you and you can skip the automatic fixing of the code, still save the file, and then go look for the invalid code to fix it.
Great explanation. Thanks a lot meme. One question on the above. Say I have Pretty Print Tidy on automatic save and open and I go to save something and it tells me: "The EPUB has HTML files that are not well formed..." and do I want to automatically fix the file before saving. But then I can't choose yes or no because the hour glass icon appears when I hover the cursor over yes or no. And if I do want to save the file without automatically fixing it, then do I go into the preferences and uncheck the Pretty Print Tidy, so I can save it. Then like you say,go back and hunt for the error.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote