View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #111
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
My understanding is if you don't do the Jailbreak or SS Hack or JBPatch correctly, all that happens is that they don't work. Also, the people in the Developer's Corner are very helpful. If you find having your own fonts to be enjoyable, I think you're the type that would definitely enjoy the hyphenations.
Am I the only one who hates hyphenation in epubs? Drives me batty. I love the Kindle doesn't have this feature. The extra font sizes sound nice though but still my PW is too precious to play with. You never know what the next firmware update is going to do or be pushed out.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote