Thread: i62 anyone?
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 12:16 PM   #67
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
Booxtor,
is Android going to be ported to M92? And if so, how far is the release (I know things might be delayed and often are, I would like to know expected timeframe, not the exact date)? Weeks, months, this year, next year... If it is not secret.
Yes, that is correct. Next week I shall get and test the first result of that porting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
If M92 is going Android, I understand that programmers now focuse more on porting Android than on improving the firmware (But to be honest there are improvements in the firmware anyway).
No. There are some engineers, who is parallel working on improvement of current M92 software. Onyx just experienced a problem with technical personal in this summer - some went on vacation, some was moved for a couple of weeks to other departments. Now it's back to normal..
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote