View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 08:58 PM   #15
tron_1970
tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
What is the resolution of the Sony PRS-T1? I see some conflicting reports out there 600 x 800 or 1024 x 800. Of course Sony's website is completely useless on this matter.

Also, can I use any SD card or does it have to be a Sony? Lastly, would I be able to purchase books from B&N and read on the PRS-T1?

I didn't do research on the Sony, and I haven't bought a Sony product for a long time, so I need to check out the YouTube videos of it. I gave my brother the Kindle Touch I had, the more I read about Amazon and ebooks makes me want to purchase ebooks somewhere else.

B&N has two stores here, but I hate the design of the Nook Simple Touch and the buttons seems easily to break off. I have to stop by Best Buy and check out the Sony PRS-T1.

Thanks everyone for their continued input to this matter.
tron_1970 is offline   Reply With Quote