View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 10:21 AM   #7
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by din155 View Post
I know I can right click. Just that I was wondering if I was doing anything different. It’s not nuisance for me I was being a bit curious.
Harry, I think you are right, mobileread by name itself should consider mobile browsers first
But, we're supposed to be reading books, not browsing websites.

@tilia: thanks for the settings help, it's hard to find everything that's available in the settings menus.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote