View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 07:38 PM   #70
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAUK View Post
Has anyone found a workaround for the White-Screen-of-Death problem? My Woot! PE was out of the box for less than 24 hours, I did a USB update to Ermine, had a great time with it for a few hours, then tried to wake it from Hibernation. The tablet is permawhite now. I tried to downgrade back to Dingo, and I think it downgraded, but it's still WSoD. I didn't even have a chance to enable the USB debugging feature, which may have helped.

Has anyone found a fix for this?
Unfortunately this has happened to a couple of other owners. However, I believe it has more to do with the PE than the Ermine upgrade. You may want to contact Woot and see if they will replace it.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote