View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 07:24 PM   #3
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
There's a FAQ item for this. Basically, ADE does not have the required characters in its default font. You'll need to embed a font.

Da je zajebano što ne možemo vidjeti naše dijakritike po defaultu, je. Ali objasni ti ljudima u Adobeu da su budale.
I tried embedding but couldn't get it to work the first time. I can't afford to spend a lot of time on it since the exam is not that far away but I'll return to the FAQ, it will be useful in the future.

Ne mogu ti opisati koliko me nervira ta njihova glupost! Kratkovidni idioti. A imam puno zabilješki koje bih trebala prekucati i konvertovati...

[edit]

Quote:
Sigil currently doesn't have official support for font embedding due to a bug in the Qt framework. This will be solved in time.
So... how much time are we talking about?

Last edited by citac; 10-06-2010 at 07:29 PM.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote