Thread: help? pdb
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 05:13 AM   #10
idraw22
Zealot
idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Kindle 3, jetbook mini, sony clie, sony prs-T1
HI,

I don't know if you've already solved your problem but I found a converter that turns text files into PDB files, and vice versa. I read ebooks with a Palm i705 handheld. I'm saving for a Sony Pocket, but when I get it, the Palm will read the files the Sony can't. Anyhoo, maybe you can try that program. It's converted most of them so far. As for HTML, I just convert them to text with Word, and then convert them to PDB. Good luck!
idraw22 is offline   Reply With Quote