Thread: Firmware Update Fw 5.9.2 update
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 02:59 PM   #21
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by newday07 View Post
5.8.11 PW3 update give me different problems with pc connection. maybe they decide to update the PW3 too in order to fix them.
I just updated my PW3s to 5.8.2 without any problem. I was having no problem connecting to my computer with 5.8.1.1 either.

The only thing I found was the storage management and the way I use my Paperwhites it has never been a problem.

Last edited by patrickt; 10-30-2017 at 03:02 PM.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote