View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 11:34 AM   #16
hannah
Zealot
hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Bebook mini
Hello, thank you for this patch, I recently acquired a H20 and hate the fnac logo that appears in sleep mode. Thanks to this patch it begins with showing the fnac logo again but then one of the new images appear. It's a lot better, but is it possible to somehow delete the fnac logo completely ?

"Fnac" is the shop where I bought the kobo, I had no idea this logo would appear.
hannah is offline   Reply With Quote