View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 12:58 PM   #5
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailyfesux View Post
I tried the BCI override, now my kindle pw at version 5.3.6 is saying Repair needed. Is it bricked? How can I fix it?
Boot into diags, undo all changes that you did, and to be on the safe side, blast mmcblk0p3, too.

Refer to (the second part of) this file for the required steps - but only perform the ones that you need. You don't have to overwrite neither the kernel nor the partition. And once you're done, make sure to reinstall the jailbreak bridge and the rescue pack.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote