View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:31 AM   #1
HarryHutton
Connoisseur
HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Voyage, Samsung Note 10.1, Nook Simple Touch, M92
PDF Reader Discussion / Large format document viewer e-reader

I need to read PDF's a lot, seen a lot of posts about pdf readers and was wondering how many people are the same.

I read journal articles, reference documents, lecture notes, and digital textbooks (I'm an engineering undergraduate). All of these tend to be from an LCD screen, although sometimes I just print notes and carry them (I dislike reading from LCD).

What sort of large format documents you read, and why?

So far there has been posts from attorneys who need to read scanned documents, other students needing to read lecture notes, leisure readers who prefer the original formatting of the text and illustration, and people wishing to view diagrams and graphs.
HarryHutton is offline   Reply With Quote