View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 12:55 PM   #22260
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
OH MY! Lagavulin! Sip it! Savor it! *faints*
Oh, I do, I do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Charlie.... Lagavulin, nice. Sweetly savor the flavor. Do you warm it slightly like a B&B (Bénédictine and Brandy) before drinking?
Nope. Just pour into my Waterford double old fashioned glass, add 2 drops of water, no more, and sip. Ahhhhhhh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Hey, if it makes sense to you, it's not Japanese!
Stitchawl
I worked at a Toyota managed company for 10 years. That is absolutely true, in ways that no one who hasn't can imagine.

Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote