View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 01:49 AM   #22253
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Happy Black Friday to those who will go out and face the madding crowd... I am SOOOO thankful I don't have to deal with that! Watching news videos of it is bad enough! But today IS a holiday here in Japan, 'Labor Thanksgiving Day,' where the workers of Japan give thanks to their employers for hiring them... "Thank you boss, for "karoshi!"

I went downtown today for some exercise and to pick up a few tins of Ahmad "English Breakfast" tea, which was on sale for about $7 USD for a 200g tin. The more of this I drink, the more I like it!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote