View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 03:34 AM   #14531
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I'm chugging along with the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, having finished all of the rereads and starting the "new to me" novels in the set. I've just finished the short story "Father Mine" (Black Dagger Brotherhood 6.5).

I'm still trying to decide if I want to start book 7 tonight, or wait until tomorrow night.
Good to hear that you have really broken your Fast .

I'm finishing up In Cold Blood by Truman Capote, and am in a quandry what to move on to next. The choice is between:

Wolf Hall: Bring Up the Bodies - Hilary Mantel
The Twelve - Justin Cronin
Monster Hunter Legion - Larry Correia
Rabbit, Run - John Updike

Bit of an eclectic mix, I know. Will have to see what kind of mood I'm in when I finish the Capote.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote