View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 03:38 AM   #9
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
Updating my Kindle 3 er I guess make that Kindle Keyboard went smoothly.

I was really hoping that we'd get the full screen refresh happening less often the way the new models work, but no luck there. Strange, since Duokan allows you to do that so it's not a hardware limitation. Why would they want only some of their models refreshing without that flash every page?

I rarely use personal documents, at least via Amazon since it won't let me send them to my iPad Kindle app, so I just use calibre. The Voice Guide shortcut works, but I don't really need it either. Nice to have it there I suppose.

Is there anything else about this update that's different from the old version? Looks pretty much the same otherwise.
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote