View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 02:03 PM   #12
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson7lim View Post
oh.. i understand what you're saying. saving the hassle to get the books into the device may take some time and trouble. but it's not my worry as the books i want to get are mostly in pdf.. so doesn't really matter.

and nope.. i dont stay in US. i love in Singapore. so i won't be able to enjoy all the GOODIES! haha!

i might take some note and it can be some sort of a note taking place for me. so would be nice.

thanks! i love both devices, but just want one that will benefit me(:

I would do either the Kindle DX (not the smaller Kindle wif fi 6inch) or the iPad and if I had to choose, I would choose the iPad for your purposes
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote