Thread: Oasis x Voyage
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 11:42 AM   #2
NullNix
Fanatic
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUW View Post
Hey guys!
I'm (maybe) in the market for a new Kindle, to replace my current PW. Other then the extended battery life, is there any advantage of the Oasis over the Voyage?
The Oasis doesn't really have appreciably extended battery life over the Voyage. The advantage is in ergonomics; when removed from the case, it's much lighter and some (including me) think it's simply nicer to hold.
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote