View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:39 PM   #1357
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
There are several Georgette Heyer books in the longer list, for me, at least, in the US.

If I hadn't already bought pretty much every Georgette Heyer available during the two "Heyer Birthday" Sourcebooks sales , I would have been thrilled to find a 90% code for them. They are pretty pricey when not on sale, so if anyone missed the Sourcebooks sales, this is a chance to pick up at least one (or more if you have access to multiple Kobo accounts) at a reasonable price.
Yes, I noticed that. The 90% brings them to 89 cents. Like you, I think the ones in the list were ones I got my wife during the sale.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote