View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 02:09 PM   #14
PeTrDu
PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
I will PM you the link.
@roger64:
Well, after checking the epub,
the only thing that I see it disappears it's the last <nav> section and its because it has the "hidden" attribute:
Code:
<nav ... hidden="" ...>
</nav>
That hides it in any webbrowser, and also in Sigil preview and book view (but not in code view, of course).
LibreOffice doesn't hide it, probably to be able to edit it.
I can remove the hidden="" part, but I think it's better not to do it. If you hide something with attributes or with css styles it's for some reason, isn't it?

The links works OK with any web-browser, but in LibreOffice, with the Ctrl+click to a link, some links works, other doesn't... I suppose it's a weird LibreOffice bug when it loads html files.

In the end, I'm afraid there's nothing much I can do about it.
I'm sorry about that.

On the other hand, with the test I found out a bug: the font files weren't properly linked, it will be fixed next version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arios View Post
I put here the French translation you've ask so that everyone can edit it if needed.
@Arios: Merci, Arios!!! I'll add it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravosx View Post
Polish translation

PeTrDu please add to the plugin.
@bravosx: Dziękuję!!! It will be added next version

----------------
to everyone:
I'll wait a little bit to see if someone else wants to give me another translation,
I'll release it before Saturday, so have a little patience

Regards.
PeTrDu is offline   Reply With Quote