View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 06:09 AM   #5
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
My goodness, does this really work?: "vertical-align: middle;"

People have been asking how to do that for ages on the KDP forum, and I've always thought it couldn't be done.

On the subject of Calibre doing a better job than Kindle Previewer of creating a Kindle book file, isn't that rather like saying that the Rolex being sold at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel is better than the one from Switzerland? I don't use KP, as it happens; I upload to the KDP and let it convert there. But of twenty-six books, I've never had a validated epub fail to convert as expected. (Well, once or twice I did get a double cover.) I use Flight Crew in Sigil, and when the cake is baked, I run it through epubcheck online.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote